| Fighter's Pride Mini Wiki|
Standing Normal PunchesEdit
- Yuri does a really fast, straight, karate type punch. When close, it is all the same, and has the same range.
- Yuri does a straight punch which hits slightly lower than her Far A attack. The range gets increased since she steps forward.
- Yuri steps into the opponent and does an attack that looks like she is either clothes-lining the opponent or just slapping above and past him/her.
Standing Normal KicksEdit
- Unnecessarily redrawn.
- Yuri steps on her opponent's foot. Has small range, and takes a while for her to stomp on the opponent. This usually results in Yuri getting hit before she stomps.
- Yuri does a roundhouse kick.
- Yuri does a straight, fast karate type punch like the standing A, except she's crouching.
Normal Air PunchesEdit
- An air slap.
- Yuri does a double palmed attack angled downwards.
Normal Air KicksEdit
- She kicks slightly lower than in the Jumping towards B.
- Yuri does a short, mostly horizontal ranged Jumping kick angled slightly downwards. This move also does small damage and the hit frame lasts in the air for a while.
Yuri grabs the opponent and does one slap that sends the opponent across the screen.
Yuri does her original comma style throw.
Yuri takes the opponent down from the air. Also, after the throw, she is safe since she hops away.
Yuri's handcraft move. Also known as The Big Butt Press, Yuri faces the other way and hops backwards into the opponent, hitting the opponent with her butt. In The King of Fighters '95, the attack makes a silly sound when it hits the opponent.
Tiger Flame PunchEdit
Yuri steps forward, and does a fairly large pink cotton candy looking fireball with her fist. The C version steps farther than the A version.
Yuri executes a pink sphere that attacks the opponent.
Rai Oh KenEdit
Yuri hops forward then hits over the the opponent's head with energy in her fists.
Yuri Super KnuckleEdit
Yuri turns around, then lunges forward with her fist.
Yuri Super UpperEdit
An anti-air uppercut. Yuri travels on the ground forward a bit more on the C version before rising. The A version seems to go straight up. The difference between A and C versions is not as obvious as in the past. The C version has an optional add-on finisher for extra damage.
Yuri Double Super UppersEdit
An double anti-air uppercut. Yuri executes two flying uppercuts if you connected with the C version of the Chou Upper.
The 100 BlowsEdit
She runs up to the opponent. If it hits, Yuri grab's the opponent and slaps him/her. Yuri's original multi-hitting trademark attack.
Yuri Chou Mawashi GeriEdit
Yuri leaps and does a revolving kick attack.
Haoh Sho Koh KenEdit
Yuri gathers her energy then throws a big pink fireball that goes across the screen at lightning speed. Similar to Ryo, Robert, and Takuma's versions.
Flying Phoenix KickEdit
Yuri does her charge up pose during the super pause, runs forward, if she touches the opponent, she runs up to the opponent while kicking his/her face in. On SDM, she adds a Rai Ou Ken. Yuri's original Desperation Move.
Yuri charges it while the microwave crapcom like *ding* is heard and does 3 different uppercuts in a row. On SDM, she adds 2 more.